The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Max hp on a big 16g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneslowgs-t

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 16, 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
hey guy, I curious the max hp a 7bolt can make. Only upgrades are a fmic, injen intake, big 16g turbo and dsm link, exhaust and tubular manifold not sure what brand, maybe ebay.

With no fuel upgrades..Your not looking at 380..

And your also looking at stock ish boost..But you may be able to get away with a few more psi than WG pressure with dsmlink...

380hp with no fuel upgrades? or with fuel upgrades.
No fuel? More like 200-220 at the wheels.
Im looking for max hp with no fuel upgrades only the ones I said and curious on how many lbs of boost it would be?
Well with no fuel you're limited to 15psi or so depending on your intercooler efficiency. Terrible idea to run an upgraded turbo with no fuel mods or tuning.

The 2g manifold is better than a 1g manifold..

If it's an ebay one..I can see the manifold cracking....Also you mise well post a pic of the manifold and 16g..Just to make sure there both not ebay items..

I would trust it over a manifold that may break soon, thats all, 2g mani is good i run a fp now its nice.

Get the mods wideband, fmic, short route is nice, tuning mods, fuel upgrade 190, is sufficient. I

not sure what manifold it is.

Attachments

• IMG953960.jpg
    IMG953960.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 783
  • 2012-01-20_21-52-10_902.jpg
    2012-01-20_21-52-10_902.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 579
With the right fuel system and Fuel management components and maybe a 3"GM MAF sensor, that car will pull close to 400hp and run low 12's!!

I bought a manifold off EBay identical to that and has worked great for over a year now, I am also running a 16G with the 255w car runs amazing new oem clutch will not hold. It out runs ls1 all day long! I don't have all my mods up yet can't quiet figure out how to change them /:

18psi, fmic, aem widband, forged pistons 8:3:1, h beam rods stainless valves arp studs all around the block, metal head gasket,Cx racing external wastegate (atmospherically vented), turbo xs bc, o2 downpipe. no dyno or 1/4 times yet gateway is opening back up in march so we will find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back