The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

MAPerformance - New facility in Austin Texas coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maperformance

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2007
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
MAP is proud to announce we are adding a secondary location around the Austin TX area in the first quarter of 2011. This second location will be mainly a dyno/tuning shop, operated by two of the key players here at MAP Adam (Sales Manager) & Kyle (Head Engine Builder & Fabrication Guru). As you all know our main focus has been to create a company that does it all, a true one stop shop for your performance needs. By opening a location in Texas we feel MAPerformance can cover the southern regions need for high quality service & tuning at an affordable price. The longer race season in Texas should allow us to dig deeper into our passion for racing. You can expect to see MAP attending many more track events both 1320 and road coarse. Whether we are there with a MAP race car or simply providing our customers with support at the track I assure you we have big things planned in 2011 and just thought I should share the excitement!

How does this affect you, our loyal customers? Simply put, you can expect to get the same customer experience each and every time regardless of the location you visit. Our main warehouse / office building will remain here in Minnesota, BUT we will have a fully functional performance / fabrication shop and an AWD dyno in Austin Texas which is just a short drive from Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Houston!

We have not yet dialed in the exact new location but the team flew out earlier this morning to do some scouting and we will continue to update this thread as things progress. Pictures of prospective facilities coming soon so stay tuned!

Thanks,
MAP Staff

This is outstanding news and absolutely will be a successful move!

Hell ya thats what im talking about, ive been emailing yall about getting my eclipse rolling with yalls stage2 2.3L short block and yalls stage2or3 head, so hopefully we can finally make it work, was worried i had to tow my eclipse up to Minnesota but good thing yall going to be in austin, btw the 97gst spyder is what ima make the project and want to make it awd, so looking to doing business with yall really soon

Good to have maperformance so close to home. I've ordered plenty of great parts from them in the past.

100% agree! Austin is a prime location and it is within distance of many large civilian hubs. Business will certainly grow so you might want to hire more help.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet deal.. MAP is were i got most of my parts for my build!
Nice to see you are coming to my town, can you give us a sneak peak on dyno prices and such???? :D

So now when i get stuff online, will there be an option to wave shipping for a personal pickup? ;)

Any jobs? haha
Any Sponsorships? haha ill flash your name everywhere! jk i already recommend m.a.p.! haha

That is great, I am excited to meet and do buisness with you guys in the near future. Can't wait

Oh perfect timing, looks like I found a place to blow my tax return money ;)

Nothing official, in the way of updates right now. We actually did fly out and scouted a couple of locations. We also did some meet and greets and everything looks really good, but at this point in time, we are still looking for the ideal shop location. Thanks for keeping the excitement level high as it gives us motivation to keep pushing forward!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back