The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Manual transmission bellhousing rubber pieces

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christoph

Proven Member
Jul 6, 2014
Miami, Florida
Does anyone have the part numbers for the, what I believe are rubber, pieces/plugs that go on the manual trannys? I circles them in red, my tranny didn't come with them. Also what are they called and do ones from a 420a tranny work on ones for 4g63s.

Attachments

• trans-bolts2.jpg
    trans-bolts2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 83
They are called transmission case breathers. There are two MD711443 and one MD721764 breathers. There is also the acorn that sits above the diff which is MD733296.

I can't tell you if the breathers from a 420A transmission would work for a 4G63 transmission, but I can tell you they aren't the same part numbers. I will say that you can get the correct breathers from most Mitsubishi vehicles (with Mitsubishi engines) with manual transmissions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back