The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Machined Valve Covers and T-case

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The t-case braces will be going on a couple other test cars that break t-cases on a regular basis to get abused. Public release will come after I know they work!

Bout time you chimed in. Better hurry on the testing phases of this tcase brace.

Very Nice.

Can you make a taller valve cover like the evo8/9 valve cover that will fit on a 1g/2g head? This way the cam gears don't look like the front side of Dolly Parton.

Very Nice.

Can you make a taller valve cover like the evo8/9 valve cover that will fit on a 1g/2g head? This way the cam gears don't look like the front side of Dolly Parton.

Soy our saying you prefer the front side of Channing tatum??

Looks nice, I wonder how it will hold up to the heat of the engine when tightened down? As far as warping?

Have there been any long term usage reports on these things? I tried asking FF on their Facebook about the lack of baffles, but never got a response. Can anyone comment?

Supposedly the lack of baffles is ok because the lower profile of the valve cover.

And I'm guessing that the location of an fittings reduces the amount of oil escaping to your catch can. Crazy that you hear very little about such a hot item, unless I'm just missing all the threads where owners post them up.

I just got mine on, the outlets are over the end cam caps so it basicaly stops oil jumping out and and just pulls vapors out, ive seen it done this way before so its not a new way and is effective, so far mine is good and makes the bay look alot better then before
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Well I have had mine for 6 years, no issues whatsoever. Mine was the prototype. There were revisions made after mine to make it better in all aspects.

It is a work of art, and any quality DSM, Evo or Honda K series should have one.

There are options for a standard spark plug wire cover and a COP plate for 300m coils.

I attached pictures of my car, and the last customer project car I did using the valve covers.

I have also sold a bunch of these! There are quite a few out in the public nowadays.

Andrew has also made modified versions for customers based upon their needs or design requirements, so he does have dry sump versions and other modified versions within his abilities to make easily per customer.

Attachments

• IMAG1144.jpg
    IMAG1144.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 2014 engine bay.jpg
    2014 engine bay.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Twicks,
That first pic is mint and is very similar to the look I'm going for with my build! I'm going to try to tuck mine a bit more though so I don't clutter up the firewall. You're right they are a work of art minus the long wait time and two of my vc bolts not lining up, I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Well I have had mine for 6 years, no issues whatsoever. Mine was the prototype. There were revisions made after mine to make it better in all aspects.

It is a work of art, and any quality DSM, Evo or Honda K series should have one.

There are options for a standard spark plug wire cover and a COP plate for 300m coils.

I attached pictures of my car, and the last customer project car I did using the valve covers.

I have also sold a bunch of these! There are quite a few out in the public nowadays.

Andrew has also made modified versions for customers based upon their needs or design requirements, so he does have dry sump versions and other modified versions within his abilities to make easily per customer.

All the valve cover bolts should line up just fine; there are hundreds of these out with zero problems. Take a closer look at your gasket and your cylinder head bolt holes.

Here is another car I did recently with this valve cover.

Attachments

• remzi-engine-front-resized.jpg
    remzi-engine-front-resized.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 140
  • remzi-engine-side-resized.jpg
    remzi-engine-side-resized.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 85
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back