The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Lower Intercooler piping fitment issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinjay

Proven Member
Jul 9, 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
Hey guys, I am trying to fit my godspeed fmic and I have run into a number of problems regarding the piping and clearance for my external wg dump tube. The lower ic pipe is not a tight enough bend to go through the "d" hole (yes, I enlarged it) and meet up with my down firing 20g. The only way to make the pipe fit, it would be rubbing against the wg dump tube. Has anyone else run into this issue? Where could I possibly get a tighter bend? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have the same issue it's a darn tight fit!! I'm not Sure what u could do mine has always been a bear many curse words Have been said. Just look at the clearance around my fan

I have the same issue it's a darn tight fit!! I'm not Sure what u could do mine has always been a bear many curse words Have been said. Just look at the clearance around my fan
Haha yea thankfully I don't have a passenger side fan, but even so, mine wont even fit around the radiator properly!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back