The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

louisville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where: Elizabethtown Community and Technical College

When : April 27th Saturday

Time : Show Starts at 10 a.m. and goes to about 4 p.m.

If you are interested in showing a car, let me know.

Entry is free. There will be different foods and soft drinks/water available for

purchase and some other odds and ends too.

Live Music , Climbing Rock Wall , Photographers and more!

Any takers?! !! pm me.

hey guys. anything going on any time soon? i know theres a meet at tom sawyer in a couple weeks

July 7th there is going to be a big meet at Tom Sawyer Park in Louisville KY. Tailored Lifestyles/SoDope Crew/SOKY Crew are hosting it. cars from bowling green, cincinatti, and louisville southern indiana are going to show up.

Ive lived here in valley station my whole life and just now getting into the mechanics side of my 99 gst. we think she might have a blown head gasket since there is anti-freeze pushing out and oil on the valve cover but once i get her tip top ill definitely meet up!

Hey guys new to the forum but I'm here in Louisville on bardstown rd in fern creek. Just not a 97 esi DD but project for sure as soon as I find a good 4g63t LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back