The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

louisville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am about 1 hour south of Louisville if I can get my tune drivable I know at least three plp that would come up with me but I have to get a drivable tune first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in Lagrange. Just bought a 96 Talon tsi for a daily so the SRT can sit in the garage. Currently looking for a few parts if anybody has some..

I am close by in jeffersonville Indiana. I am looking for a 1g automatic awd trans so I can get ky car going so if anyone knows where one is at let me know. Also at Ohio valley dragway they are having a import vs domestic shootout if anyone is interested in racing.

come on kentucky people we need to reawakin this post and get activity going i just bought a 1999 gst and sold my spyder im looking to get a meet going ive been cruising around with nothing but srt4's and wrx's here

There are number of 2g's around e-town,but they seem to lay low except for a few of us.:hellyeah:

I say lets get something going here, we should set a date in July, even if only a few of us show up it'll still be pretty fun i'd bet. just bring your self and a few of your car buddy's and maybe even their cars. How does July 14th or 21st sound to you guys?

Also location ideas?

I am down, but my rides are under the knife except my daily and she is a rough 2g.(not cruise material :|) August I will have one of the other rides going and in September another going. (machine shop working on things right now)

On another note:I am in the process of planning a car show at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College which will be either late September or early October. Any interested people here? If so I will post up specific details as it gets closer.

I am down, but my rides are under the knife except my daily and she is a rough 2g.(not cruise material :|) August I will have one of the other rides going and in September another going. (machine shop working on things right now)

On another note:I am in the process of planning a car show at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College which will be either late September or early October. Any interested people here? If so I will post up specific details as it gets closer.

Id be interested in going to this show if it happens.

Reviving this. Show was postponed till late April early May 2013.
Tons of interest thus-far so it will turn out well.
There will be advertising in the local paper and through radio also. Other car sites I am on will have postings as the date gets closer.
I will make a new announcement/Post at least a month out on here.

:hellyeah:I bought a 97 GSX earlier this year so i could build my mustang but now have a lot of intrest in the eclipse im located in clarksville IN would like to see a meet goin on when it warms up again next year

:hellyeah:I bought a 97 GSX earlier this year so i could build my mustang but now have a lot of intrest in the eclipse im located in clarksville IN would like to see a meet goin on when it warms up again next year

I can go back to this posting later and pm people when the date is locked in. Now's the time to be working on the rides with cold weather around the corner. One of mine will be about 85% ready by then. If not drivable then trailer able.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back