The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

louisville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm new to the Louiseville area. Just moved up here about a week ago. My car hasn't made it here yet but will be soon. Is there any other DSM'ers around?

Hey guys I am new to DSM. I am currently serving in the US Army over in Afghanistan right now and just baught a 1995 Eclipse GST. It is actually my dream car and if you guys can, can you give me some pointers and tips to keeping the GST ruuning good. Right now the guy tells me that it is stuttering on him and he thinks it is because of the lifters stalling..... I am not sure if that is right or not.... Well you guys stay safe over in the US and I'll do the same over here and hopefully when I get back to the KY I'll be able to meet up with you guys.

Later
DJ

Yeah Jessie's car is stupid fast. Hey GST clipse, did you ever get that 16g swapped in there?

Just moved to the area myself about a year ago, still need to get my DSM down here, certainly haven't seen a lot of DSMs around - good to know their are a few :hellyeah:!

Yeah Jessie's car is stupid fast. Hey GST clipse, did you ever get that 16g swapped in there?

Yea man I got it in there..the hardest part was finding a j pipe that fit the vrsf fmic but yea all is well..now on to tuning

Just moved to the area myself about a year ago, still need to get my DSM down here, certainly haven't seen a lot of DSMs around - good to know their are a few :hellyeah:!

Yea there aren't a lot of dsms around here..at least from what I've heard and have seen for myself. I would love to get all of them together one day though..

Yea there aren't a lot of dsms around here..at least from what I've heard and have seen for myself. I would love to get all of them together one day though..

Ive noticed, I have only seen a couple 1gs since I have moved here, few 2gs....whole shitload of WRX's, VWs of all sorts, and lots of Vettes. Had more DSMs in Iowa in every different city I lived in there! I myself am just getting my car out of storage after 5 years with a laundry list of "updating" to do - so hopefully I will see some of you guys out sometime this summer :thumb:

i see a lot of of n/t dsm's but no turbid ones but yea i hope to see everyone out and about this summer..anybody ever here of Hobby Lobby in clarksville? a bunch of guys go up there on the weekends..pretty good time

Last edited:
Yea man I got it in there..the hardest part was finding a j pipe that fit the vrsf fmic but yea all is well..now on to tuning

Well that is good to hear. If you come across any questions on the tune PM me. I don't know if I will be going down to Hobby Lobby this year or not. I have friends that go but I am over the street racing scene. My goals for this summer are to hit the track and maybe an AutoX event (whether I can be competitive or not). A local DSM Meet/Cruise would be fun though.

I live right by the summit mall. And looking for more dsm friends. Hit me up thanks!

Ive noticed, I have only seen a couple 1gs since I have moved here, few 2gs....whole shitload of WRX's, VWs of all sorts, and lots of Vettes. Had more DSMs in Iowa in every different city I lived in there! I myself am just getting my car out of storage after 5 years with a laundry list of "updating" to do - so hopefully I will see some of you guys out sometime this summer :thumb:

You will see more honda's this summer. Lol. Seems to be all that is here anymore! :mad: damn honda's

Hey guys!
Im new to the DSM woruld and looking for more guys out here in Louisville to hang with.
I live over by the summit mall,

feel free to to say HI..

I was in Louisville but the needs of the Navy have me in San Diego, CA now. I just towed the 1g to CA last week. Damn long drive!!!

Pretty darn close to the Louisville area, would love to go to a DSM meet, just don't have a true DSM (busted 96 rs eclipse) But I am saving up for a GSX, Like to meet some people who can help guide me on what I need to do to my GSX (when I get it)

so someone throw a date and place down im 25 miles south of elizabethtown so dont really know where any spots are there i think sheperdsville would be a good place to meet its 15 mins south of louisville i think if the meet was in louisville not much would go down since its such a crowded area there. plus theres plenty of hondas in sheperdsville:)

anytime during the summer months would be best probably..i don't mind driving a little ways to get to a dam meet..

I was in Louisville but the needs of the Navy have me in San Diego, CA now. I just towed the 1g to CA last week. Damn long drive!!!

damn..that is a long ass drive LOL

Wow I've been gone for awhile but this is the most activity I've seen in the Louisville area since I moved to KY. I would like to throw out a date if that's alright. I say mid July. That way I have plenty of time to get my car back on the road LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back