The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Looking for "GSX" Decal? - Look no more!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubleclutch

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2009
Canton, Michigan
Since no factory decals exist anymore, I decided to take a chance on a slightly shady looking site for a reprint. Attached are the results. Overall, it matches pretty well. It looks a bit fatter in the picture, but it was closer. The surface seems similar and it appears to be spaced right. They also make them in all sorts of colors.

here's the site: http://fastdecals.com/shop/mitsubishi-decals/mitsubishi-eclipse-gsx-decal-sticker.html

I got two for $5 plus shipping. I can't really argue with that.

Now you can let everyone know you have AWD, unless you don't want to of course!

Thanks to @raptoranderson for letting me use his car for a comparison. (btw I used your car for a comparison)

Attachments

• 20170317_081926.jpg
    20170317_081926.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 160
This member made some very nice decals and emblems (for me anyway, the emblem). I don't know if he is still active but had a nice selection that he was advertising. I think he started doing Eclipse stuff along with his Talon and Laser items. You might see if he is still making them, he did a great job on my Eagle emblem in my grill.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/1g...ser-replacement-decals.498081/#post-153551424

Since no factory decals exist anymore, I decided to take a chance on a slightly shady looking site for a reprint. Attached are the results. Overall, it matches pretty well. It looks a bit fatter in the picture, but it was closer. The surface seems similar and it appears to be spaced right. They also make them in all sorts of colors.

here's the site: http://fastdecals.com/shop/mitsubishi-decals/mitsubishi-eclipse-gsx-decal-sticker.html

I got two for $5 plus shipping. I can't really argue with that.

Now you can let everyone know you have AWD, unless you don't want to of course!

Thanks to @raptoranderson for letting me use his car for a comparison. (btw I used your car for a comparison)

What color option did you go with? There are quite a few options.

I went with the gray. Looked pretty close to stock. for 5$ buy a few colors.

The man I got my Eagle Talon stuff from makes these:

Attachments

• Eclipse GSX decals from Chanley Talon picture.docx
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 57
That looks almost perfect i've been looking for one of these for when my gsx is finished. I dont see an option for gray though, was it super silver? Nice find

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back