looking for friends

Posted by thesandman92, Jul 20, 2013

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
  1. thesandman92

thesandman92 Probationary Member

Joined Jul 9, 2013
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I live in the fort worth area, and enjoy spending time under my car. Unfortunately, when there's nobody to go to for advice, its kind of a downer. I'm looking for nee friends who have more knowledge and experience than i do. Anyone interested in making a new friend craving knowledge?:confused:

2. boosted eagle

boosted eagle Probationary Member

Joined Nov 15, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    Hey there are a few of us in the DFW area. We dont get together like back in the day but are still pretty helpful on the forums.

My DSM:
  3. briank

briank Proven Member

Joined Aug 13, 2006
    dallas, Texas
    Dallas DSM

Forum is slow. We are all old and don't care anymore but there is still around 30 of us in dfw.

4. 1995-tsi-awd

1995-tsi-awd Proven Member

Joined Jul 17, 2013
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I just bought my 95 tsi awd. I'll email you back and forth. I also got some friends at Evolution Dynamics that I went to school with at UTA.

Just send me a p.m. and we can go from there.

You people are old? How old? I'm almost 30!

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

16g   manual
  5. TX D22A

TX D22A Probationary Member

Joined Oct 16, 2013
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I'm 31.

:D

I live in Fort Worth, and I'm kind of in the same boat as OP. I'm not new to DSM's, just new to the forum and Texas.

I like wrenching, even if it's not my car. Hit me up if you're bored or need help, I'll do what I can.