The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for dsm'ers in clarksville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New to the area, just got in from Jacksonville, FL. Hope someone has a spare 1G MAF laying around. I've got an AIT code that won't clear.

I've got an extra 1g MAF if you still need it let me know 2709853299

Hell YEAH!

what about the rust you got? I remember seeing it and I dont know how your car didnt fall down to the ground.

oh you need to come by my house and ill hook you up with some 96 eclipse side skirt front cover (they were off of Mcfarlands red eclipse) I have all 6 pieces.
hey that rust is weight reduction ok. Im not even going to bother fixing it because its too far along. I want to get a rolling spyder chassis and do the awd swap. I actually did end up getting my side skirt front covers on.

Durring the winter when were back Im going to finish up the spare 6bolt with 9:1 Mahles/Eagle rods and install it along with an external bosch 044, VRSF FMIC / Tial Q, boston hatcher rear diff mounts and i also have some cannon plugs that i will be using on the engine harness.

Turns out it does have an EPROM and that wasn't the problem but if anyone wants to stop by tomorrow they can assist me in changing my timing belt

as far as I can tell, most of us are deployed. But we will be swarming the streets in about a month or so.

fellow clarksville dsm'er here new to the whole dsm thing though. looking to get connected with tuning parts, etc. i have a 95 eclipse rs right now still stock though i have a bunch of parts currently on the way. looking for someone to rebuild block if any of you local know people. well hopefully we can catch up sometime!

fellow clarksville dsm'er here new to the whole dsm thing though. looking to get connected with tuning parts, etc. i have a 95 eclipse rs right now still stock though i have a bunch of parts currently on the way. looking for someone to rebuild block if any of you local know people. well hopefully we can catch up sometime!

Hey if you are looking for an upgrade hit me up, Im selling my 95 eagle talon awd.
most of the locals can tell you about my car.:hellyeah:

so.... update- not selling the car.... atleast not yet. I pulled it all out and began a full OEM blueprint rebuild.

here are some pix.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Alot of mods to be done to the block,haed and other things to make this engine fresh, better than new.

New to dsms here at fort Campbell. White 2g gsx

welcome.

You should post up some pictures!
check out midnight madness here in clarksville, also there are a bunch of meets but not necessary dsm alone, there are meets around wilma rudolph area, ft campbell area.

I personally dont go to these meets but its a thing to do.:sneaky:

My knock sensor is bad and I am swapping to a 2g maf, anyone have a knock sensor and filter for a 2g maf? I am eventually (ASAP) going with MAF-t pro for speed density but, I can afford to drop $600 for the setup right now. I am running a 16g and the car is pulling time at low rpm under load. A man who is know. For great tuning told me I may be out flowing the maf and need to swap to a 2g. I have the maf but not a filter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back