The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for dsm help near State College

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7xinsane

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2013
clarence, Pennsylvania
Been having some real trouble with my car. Bunch of different stuff I cant even seem to diag. Broke down and took it to a mitsu dealer and they wouldnt even look at it so im on my own I guess. Anyone available?

Idle surge and misfiring but no cel. Runs like absolute garbage when not on boost. When on boost no misfires. Have no 2nd 4th or reverse gear.

auto or manual?

i would get a haynes, chilton, get online. I would check the resister pack for ohms and all to make sure its in spec. If out, I would start there. That should cover your misfire.. Idle surge. Well thats typical. Can clean and or replace. double check for boost and vac leaks.. As this will sometimes cause idle surge. A bad isc in general wiull do idle surge. As far as trans. Maybe a tcu if its auto.. Not sure if manual besides a trans in general...

fixed the trans the bracket where the shift linkage attached to the transmission was wobbly so i tightened up the nut some and shes right as rain. as far as boost leaks there are non that i have been able to find. Where is the injector resistor pack located on a 1g? I looked it up but I couldnt find a location.

silver box thing on fire wall.. bout 1x1 square. 3-4 in long.. harness coming off of it..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back