The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for another DSM, help please....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWulf

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2004
San Bernardino, California
Hey guys, well its starting to look like ill never get my damn car back the impound yard. The fee's start to mount up, and the PD, then the yard, keep tacking on extra charges left and right to the fee.

Im going to try again this friday, but if i cant get it then im never going to be able to. The impound fee is already over $1000 and still climbing. No matter how much i save, they want more!

Sooo, it looks like im going to be looking for another DSM soon. Ill proably just sell it to the damn yard and take what i can get for it, then try and find myself a cheap (turbo this time!) 1G or 2G.

I was just wondering if anybodyhad any ideas or knows who may have one for sale? I checked the newspapers (useless out here), and the classifieds here but none were of much help. I know theres got to be more people selling DSM's out here that that. I dunno, some of you must have your ears to the ground and have a good lead for me, because being without a DSM SUCKS!

have u tried cars.com....thats where i found my car.

Heres a search: (1999 or older, 100,000 or less, but i put in my zip)
Eclipse search

Hey I actually know of a 1g AWD that is for a sale. I was thinking of picking it up for a 6 bolt swap for mine but I think it would be better off in yoru hands instead of me parting it out. The guy wanted 1k but I bet he would take alittle less if you have cash. The thigns I know about the car that it is a plymouth laser AWD and it has a bent valve so you would ahve to get that fix also there is some tranny issues. But I think you may have to come check it out. I was suppose to go check it out friday with a friend becuase he was the one that told me about it. So it will need some TLC not sure if your up for that but hey its a Turbo AWD.

Hummm, is this to good to be true man? Look at this ad, posted today....

1992 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE TURBO, red/grey, 125k miles, 5spd, full power, AWD, limited slip posi, spider rims, flowmaster, priced for quick sale, email 4 pic, runs great

$1295.........

I could buy this for $1000

Too good to be true?

Description — $1,500, 1993 MITSUBISHI ECLIPES white, 2dr, auto, run and look good,new trans. OBO #XXXXXXX $1,500

Talk to my bro, Laurence. He is now a Supra owner and may be thinking of selling his 2G GS-T. That's one of the best looking 2Gs I have seen around SoCal. His name here in the forum is Prodigy.

its true I saw his GST at the meet and i was in awe. Not to be a scavenger or anything but was he selling it as is or was he going to sell the aftermarket parts off of it?

It sure is a shame beucase it was so nice but he can probably make most of his money back this way. Plus this way I can maybe buy some parts off of him!

Alls well that ends well. I got my DSM back finally.....

turbolarry said:
The last time I talked to him he was parting it out. :cry:

yeah he parted it out already Im getting his wheels and Rob his intercooler piping and some other stuff.

91 gsx- no eng or tranny, ask 4 cullen 661 538 9817--$50, must move asap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back