The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for a reputable rebuild shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlrthnu

Probationary Member
Dec 17, 2008
Howell, Michigan
I posted this a few years ago but never got the chance to get my Talon's engine rebuilt, so I'm inquiring again for fresh information.

I'm looking to get my engine rebuilt and I would appreciate any recommendations for a good rebuild shop with DSM experience, who are still in business and active. Any place in SE or mid-Michigan would be appreciated - any place in the area between Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing and Flint.
Thanks!

White Racing out of Warren. Specializes in Grand Nationals but will work on anything. I have been to dozen shops in Michigan and this is the only shop that goes beyond expectations to make things right. So many shops see $$$ this is the only one that truly only cares about doing things the right way and making sure you are happy. Top notch shop, they build Grand Nationals with turbos so big it con-caves the hood (He has pictures up in the shop). Talk to Chris White, tell him Art sent you!

do u prefer a shop or would u be OK with a DSM expert that operates out of his garage?
I would very much prefer a shop, but if I can't find one, I may consider a reputable individual who can provide many references.
I don't want to scrap my Talon, so I may be willing to entertain alternatives if I can't find a good place to rebuild the engine.

White Racing out of Warren. Specializes in Grand Nationals but will work on anything. I have been to dozen shops in Michigan and this is the only shop that goes beyond expectations to make things right. So many shops see $$$ this is the only one that truly only cares about doing things the right way and making sure you are happy. Top notch shop, they build Grand Nationals with turbos so big it con-caves the hood (He has pictures up in the shop). Talk to Chris White, tell him Art sent you!

Do you know if they have any experience with DSMs? I know for the most part an engine is an engine, but I would prefer some experience with the DSM design, especially the 7 bolt engines.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back