The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for a Machine Shop - Valve Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

athlete3344

10+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2010
Tampa, Florida
Anyone know if a halfway decent machine shop that will stand behind their work? Willing to travel a couple hours outside of Tampa if necessary.

I was looking into Darkside Performance but aparently they have closed.

clearwater cylinder head does top of line work ive brought 12 pairs of cylinder heads to them and 4 blocks
reasonable prices and i always received at least a 1 year warranty and in terms of performance upgrades tell them what you want they will do it or even bring your valves springs lifters or anything they will assemble them for you

Bringing this back, I went to Rays Performance since it was recommended here and boy what a disappointment they were.
Took 4 moths to get a head resurfaced and block honed. They also put the head together but even that was not done right.
Brought my parts to Dover Cylinder Head and Machine in Orlando and what a difference.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back