1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Looking for a DSM tuner in the phoenix area...

Posted by EVILNESS, May 18, 2017

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. EVILNESS

EVILNESS Probationary Member

Joined Mar 2, 2015
    Chandler, Arizona
    My car is all done fuel and turbo installed and need someone to tune it locally its a 96 gst what is a good shop to take it to get it dropped off and tuned? I tried wingz but i hardly ever get a reply back trying to get this done asap thanks in advance.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. gofer

gofer Moderator

Joined Feb 18, 2006
    South Gilbert, Arizona
    AZ Speed Factory for sure if you're wanting a shop to do it. I'd trust Nate to tune my 2g and he can tune any tuning software that you maybe using (not just ECMLink)...

If you're in the East Valley and have ECMLink installed, I can do street tunes but I'm not a shop and just do it as a hobby to help (save) the locals from spending a lot of $$$ on a sh** tune from shops that don't know what they're doing. East Valley ECMLink Tuning

Again, I recommend AZ Speed Factory if you have a shop do it but if it's a long drive for you I can do it too if you have ECMLink.

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

11.634 @ 126.050 MPH
  3. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Supporting Vendor

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    UMS

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

11.128 @ 132.5 MPH
  4. bonecollector

bonecollector Proven Member

Joined Nov 9, 2011
    Peoria, Arizona
    My DSM:
    1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Showcar Build

16g   manual
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)

Street Build

12.493 @ 113.30 MPH
  5. AZGSTGSX

AZGSTGSX Probationary Member

Joined Jan 27, 2017
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Also Brandon at HoleShot Performance in Phoenix, AZ. He is a DSM pro. He owns several custom DSM's with 600-800HP. I just had him build me a brand new motor for my 97 GST Spyder. 2.4L 4G64 bottom and 4G63 Head, fully built, T28, and all supporting mods. He did an outstanding job. he just completed my build 2 weeks ago. He does tuning as well. Brandon at HoleShot 602-621-3795. The build he did has photos in my profile.

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST

Street Build

T28   manual
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (sold)

T25   manual