The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for a bolt.... need some help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling5tatus

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 23, 2005
DFW/Austin, Texas
I'm looking for MB400208 and MB400209. I snapped mine being an idiot and it's not apparently a common thing that you can just find online. If anyone can throw me a bone I'd very much appreciate it.

It looks like this and goes in the bottom of a 1g FWD fuel tank to hold the hanger in place.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Alternatively if anyone has any great ideas for completely replacing the tank with something that fits in the stock location, works with e85, and holds as much or more than the stock tank that would work too. I know that's a tall order but that's what I'd want in order to take out the stock tank that's in the car. I don't want a small fuel cell because I like to drive long distances.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back