The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for a 7bolt bare block

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GST_RIC_99

10+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2010
Bakersfield, California
I'm looking for a bare block 7 bolt good condition I need one to finish my build since mines has a crack on the block. i already ordered everything bearings 25mm and head gaskets 85mm piston ring std size and sent my head and block and crank into the shop for work and this is causing a delay for me. I'm only looking for a 7 bolt block because i don't have the extra money to buy a 6 bolt to convert it to work with my car so i need a 7 bolt asap if you have one and could get it inspected for proof that it is good before i buy it i had another guy do this but turns out his was bad so i had to cancel please help a fellow dsm brother out

my car is a 1999 GS-T eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back