The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Link on chromebook?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimarine09

Proven Member
Sep 12, 2013
tampa, Florida
Has anyone found out a way to use link with a chrome book? I know that the chromebook was very limited to what programs can be ran on it. For instance there used to be no way to download torrents on one, but now you can buy downloading a certain app to allow it. Has anyone used a chrome book for running our software?

From what I've heard, because Link is not web based or an Android app, it won't work. The only way to do it is to modify the chromebook itself and install a new OS that Link is compatible with.

Word. Makes sense. I posted the same question for evoscan/ ecu flash. Do you think that falls in the same category as link?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back