The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Link for all types of BOV sounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow what timing..... I jsut put up a post asking about this right before you....LOL!!

On my car everytime I tried to run my blow off valve without the intkae adapter it would go then the car would almost come 2 a complete stop.What causes that?

I want one that lets out a big fart. Just to embarass everyone else...
"i got blown away by a lasar fart....AAAUUUGGGHHH!"

i don't have my bov yet but i think ima get the greddy!! i like the apexi but i heard that it wasn't all that and that the greddy was the best on the market. is this true??

Originally posted by Spoolin702
On my car everytime I tried to run my blow off valve without the intkae adapter it would go then the car would almost come 2 a complete stop.What causes that?

Some cars don't like to be vented to the atmosphere :cry:

im about to purchase a bov for my 98 gst and i cant decide between the greddy and the hks ssqv...any suggestions??

Originally posted by SilentKreeper95
i don't have my bov yet but i think ima get the greddy!! i like the apexi but i heard that it wasn't all that and that the greddy was the best on the market. is this true??

I have a greedy type s and I love it but I really love the hks SS, so I bught it and cant wait to put it in my other car.

Why is it that it seems as if no one like the apexi. I own it and it does it's job very well, scaring the living sh*t out of anyone who hears it. It sounds like a truck and i personally love it.

:thumb: The Trust/Greddy valve is old stuff !!!! I dont know why people claim this valve to be the one. NO WAY ..
The advanced DD systems provide the valve you should be using on any eclipse Blitz DD, Apexi, and the HKS is what you should invest in.
Call and do research into these valves. I run the Blitz DD with hard spring for my super 20g

sweet

bailey and hks sound nice.. i would take hks i think because i know that company better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back