The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Let's see some clean battery setups! Whooohooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mines mounted in the passenger side wheel well.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have to remote terminals mounted above the battery for jumping or charging the car.

From there the power goes to a 200A Circuit breaker hidden in the wheel well and then to bulk head connectors to pass into the cabin, to my distribution block and then on to the fuse box and starter. I'm sorry I have no pictures of the rest of it.

All my cable are 0/1AWG welding cable up to the input of the distribution block. On the output they are 4AWG to the fuse box and starter.
All my wire and lugs where bought from Del City. Remote terminals and bulk head connectors came from Jegs.

Here's what I am running. Connects to a weatherproof master kill switch directly behind my license plate.

Do you have an interior shot, or a better picture of how you mounted the kill switch? I wanted to do something similar with hiding it behind the license plate, but unsure how/where it gets mounted on the 2g body.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back