The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Leak free DSM appreciation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quality gaskets, I use mostly OEM on the bottom half of the motor anywhere fluids are. They dont cost much especially buying individual since there's only 3 main gaskets on the bottom. Then a lot of times I will use OEM crank and cam seals or fel pro. With the oil pan make sure where the bolt holes are are flat on the rail slot of times they are domed from over torque. I usually just buy new oil pans anymore since they can be had for 60 or so off rock auto. Just pay attention to not to over torque the fasteners as that can make gaskets squirm and distort the housing. Also on mine I cleaned all the bolt holes good and wire wheeled the bolts before install.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back