The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G LC2 vs Mtx wideband

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtx is great for a less bulky setup but the lc2 is the inly one with the 4.9 sensor, ive had the lc1 for many years and its great so my volt goes to the new lc2 as its my next wideband upgrade, (unless i save for ntk's) but the mtx is still a good wb reguardless

Thanks for the replay guys , I'm leaning towards the mtx. I was reading about both products and they both come with the 4.9 sensor.

Thanks for the replay guys , I'm leaning towards the mtx. I was reading about both products and they both come with the 4.9 sensor.
then im sorry for my reply LOL, i thought the mtx was still the older 4.3 sensor, maybe it used to when i was looking at them and they now since changed it to a 4.9. either way both will be good, mtx is just less bulky so thats a winner for most

I was reading they literally work the same but the difference is the gauge?
Different gauge and the brains is built in to the gauge on the mtx where as the lc2 has a seperate brain you have to mount somewhere like the lc1

I've had the LC2 on 3 different cars. They're great as far as function goes, but I hate how there is so much wire to hide/tuck somewhere. I'm getting an MTXL this time around for simplicity's sake.

I've had the LC2 on 3 different cars. They're great as far as function goes, but I hate how there is so much wire to hide/tuck somewhere. I'm getting an MTXL this time around for simplicity's sake.
We love wires though! Gives us a chance to make it all look pretty hehe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back