The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Knoxville Dsm Meet 09'

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good luck with the move man.

Across from a titty bar Hmmm? Well that should make it a little easier to find LOL!

I'll be there. Also if anyone needs any help just give me a shout. I don't mind helping anyone as long as I have the time. Let me know when you get your clutch in Jeff and we'll get that bad boy put in and back strong again.

no he dont have a website yet. yeah he is across from last chance the last shop on that little road "its gravel". owners name is nick and his number is 865 249-7591.no he isnt open on sunday but is open til 3 on sat. and until about 7 or 8 on weekdays. he is alot cheaper then mark at fastech. give him a shout he is a real honest man.

He may be cheaper than Mark at FasTech but he still ain't cheap. I bought a couple used couplers from him because I had to have them and he charged me twice what new ones cost. That's not good in my book but when you got to have it I guess there ain't nothing you can do. Now I keep alot of extra parts so I don't have to go through that again. Anyway, is this just a meet up or is there any chance of a cruise? I'm really tired of just meeting and sitting as I'd rather do a Dragon run or cruise to Gatlingburg or something. If anyone's up for something like that than post so that we can possibly get something like that together one day. Happy Holidays to everyone!

i heard we cant meet up at clinton anymore and if we do the cops will write us tickets and impound cars. is this true?

Ya , there is another dsm based shop here in maryville... My shop , The Auto Shop . I specialize in dsm and rotary's and my labor rate is $40 so if you wanna get raped on your labor rates go to fast tech or fullboost but expect to pay $25-45 more a hour for less experience... Ive built em all from fwd/awd cotls to drag/street strip cars...

ok cool well if i can get my manifold welded up before then ill be there, i blew the wg off last night:barf:

Hey guys this is Nick at Full Boost. Looking forward to the meet I should definently be there and will see if I can get a few other dsm guys out there. Are evo's cool to come out as well? Dont know very many but could prob get a couple.

And sorry about the price cuda, thats just what those couplers run. Not sure on specifics but believe they were 2-2.5 transitions from vibrant and told you 20-25 for two. If id had to order new ones theyd of been 40 at costs Vibrant Performance Silicone Connector - Reinforced - Reducer Couplings: No Limit Motorsport Not trying to rip anyone on products, especially stuff ive got here in stock.

As far as what we do dsm wise here. Pretty much any tuning with any softwares, any fuel, alchohol, e85, nos, etc. Any type of fabrication you need, aluminum welded, turbo or intake manifolds built, we can do it. Heres a pic of the 1g setup we will be bringing out sunday. Hope to see a lot of people out and im up for a cruise if anyones got any ideas.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes Nick evo's are more than welcome to come out! Very nice 1g you got there. I really miss my 90 Gsx (r.i.p.). A cruise to Gburg sounds great, does anyone have any objections? Looking forward to a great turn out!!

Oh and good luck with that wg, wicked. I hope you can make it. If you need any help with it, please let us know.

Just f.y.i... I wasnt tryin to slander nick.. he does do nice work on dsm's... I work on junk daily driver dsms turbo or non turbo.... Always daily drive a dsm , always . But that being said.. hope the trurn outs good guys... and we will try and make it out... To covered up workin right now to make plans that far ahead.

thanks mystic i dont think im going to be able to get the gsx down there but im coming with Nick hopefully. Nick and Brandon at Full Boost is building me a turbo manifold about 700.00 cheaper then what you would pay for one like that so for you guys that say he is over priced; good luck finding better, and if you want cheaper couplers go to auto zone but keep in mind you get what you pay for.if you want great work done at a good price go to FULL BOOST, if you want to get bent over your hood and rammed go somewhere else. ill see you all sunday:thumb:

ya ya.... were you pricing manifolds bro.... Ive never even seen a $700 manifold except a t3/t4 twin scroll...WTF . That bastard better have some gold in it... As far as gettin bent over and rammed, that sounds like a personal problem bro ha ha :barf:

Easy guys, let's not get into an online, e-peen battle. Now, back on topic here. Hey Nick can you bring some merch out to the meet? Tee's, stickers, key chains, etc? I'm gonna try to get us some food out there, maybe a couple party subs or something. Dwayne you're bringing the keg, right? :sneaky:

if you havent seen a $700 manifold? You should get out more, easy now killer i wasnt pointing any fingers but you sure are getting defensive.

I don't expect anything to be cheap in a fluxuating economy like ours. Hell, you can't get a gallon of milk at the grocery store for less than five dollars these days. It seems that the automotive repair business has skyrocketed as well as everything else. My advice is to learn as much as you can, and do it yourself. I saved over $700 changing out my timing components myself, rather than taking my car to a shop. Times are rough all over, for everyone it seems.

yeah your right about that, nick doesnt have any made yet he has been trying for awhile, hopefully he will hav some soon.

Wish my car was together to bring it out to the meet. Broke my 3-4 shift fork a little while ago. Just got around to pullin the trans today. Should be sending it off to shep or jacks in the next few days, haven't decide which yet. Meanwhile, got my HX35 setup to finish and my new Maft Gen II to install and tune. Goodbye SAFC and Maft Gen I. Here's a pic of my half ass mock up after I pulled the trans.

Hey Nick, you not running fans on that setup?

Attachments

• 100_0130.jpg
    100_0130.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 100_0134.jpg
    100_0134.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 371
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back