The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Kind of a weird one. Clutch pedal low.. but read on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The pedal will be lighter but the clamp load will still be there. It should last you a good long time. So travel is missing like you need more to fully disengage?

No.. it's just sitting lower than I would like it to and can't adjust it "up" any farther, I actually figured out what is causing this but I will need to find pictures of one online to show it properly.

Ceramic/kevlar disk? Break it in for a good 500 miles before any horsing around.

It's best. If you have the kev/ceram disk it recovers fairly quick after over heating but break it in and worry about that later so it doesn't glaze.

Yeah Justin has me all excited about the new turbo so we'll see what happens. Actually.. @JusMX141 what are the rough specs on that.. hx35.40. something. something. that you managed to put together for me?

Joe has a Frankenstien build on the mind....Justin is awesome.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Its a good month for stuff like that!!!
Now do I have to get my extra stuff out and put it on the 92 so I can play too? I just looked at that NIB Holset HX40 Super 6 last night....:sneaky: :p

Bring It!!! :cool: OMG :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back