1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Killer Deal On 2G Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers (ONE SET AVAILABLE)

Posted by STM tuned, Mar 8, 2018

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. STM tuned

STM tuned Supporting Vendor

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    I have one set of Fourtune Auto coilovers sitting here i want to get rid of. A customer bought these then returned them. Brand new still in the original box and packaging, im just tired of looking at them.

More details about the coilovers can be found here - https://stmtuned.com/collections/1g...-series-generation-6-coilovers-2g-dsm-fwd-awd

They are 10k front springs and 8k rears regular price is $1225 plus shipping for these coilovers.

$1100 shipped (in the US) or best offer
    International shipping available at extra cost.

-Austin@STM

fortune_auto_coilovers_500_series_1_1024x1024.jpg

GoCanes777 likes this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. TrueBoost88

TrueBoost88 Probationary Member

Joined Feb 14, 2018
    Elgin, Illinois
    Will you do $1000 shipped?

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build