1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Just moved to Austin!!

Posted by D00kie, Nov 30, 2011

Please Support Ace Race Parts
  1. D00kie

D00kie Proven Member

Joined Oct 24, 2010
    Lufkin, Texas
    Whatsup guys! I just moved to Austin! Im looking forward to meeting some DSM peeps! Any meets happening or a hang out?

2. DSM_PWR

DSM_PWR Proven Member

Joined Oct 12, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    nope

3. miliman13

miliman13 Proven Member

Joined Jan 1, 2011
    tampa, Florida
    unfortunatly, friday nights at academy ( race track ) is a good bet,

My DSM:
  4. texas_eclipse

texas_eclipse Probationary Member

Joined Dec 9, 2011
    Round Rock, Texas
    welcome also new on here and wanting to meet up with some people

5. gst2g4g63t

gst2g4g63t Probationary Member

Joined Jun 14, 2009
    sa town, Texas
    Dang seems like not much DSM love :( well ill be up in fort hood area and wouldnt mind going down to austin for some meets everyonce in a while if we can get a big nice group you know, gotta keep reppin that DSM power and love. well i welcome you to the DSM world and hope to meet some time too once both my DSMs are fixed LOL