The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Jon at TRE contact info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joecruz03

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2010
Houston, Texas
Does anybody have a way to get a hold of Jon at TRE? E-mail ([email protected]) is coming back to me as a delivery failure, and phone (269-382-2669) is not getting answered and he's got a full voicemail box.

It's just weird because he did actually reply to my e-mail 3-weeks ago, saying he had parts in stock for my rear-end rebuild and turnaround time was 2-3 weeks, so I went ahead and sent him my core then, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since.

Just an update in case anybody was wondering: I was able to get in contact with Jon through his e-mail ([email protected]), it turns out they are just super duper busy, but the e-mail is in fact working, and my previous delivery failure to them was actually my fault (apparently replying to the same message over and over again (re: re: re: re:...) can cause issues)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back