1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Sold JDM Legnum/Galant Knuckles WITH HUBS for Evo Brembos on 2

Posted by High PSI, Sep 9, 2018

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. High PSI

High PSI Proven Member

Joined Oct 21, 2004
    USA, Australia
    One set for sale. I pulled these off a VR4 Legnum in Australia and took them in my luggage back with me to Connecticut. No surprise TSA inspected my bags on every leg. ;)

The car I pulled them off came out of Southern Japan (no rust) and only had 77,XXXkms on it (under 50k miles) so I left the hubs installed. New mitsu hubs cost a pretty penny so this will save you a lot of money over picking up a new set, or a lot of hassle over swapping over your hubs and old beat up wheel bearings that are likley siezed into your knuckles when you do the swap.

These have been cleaned up to get most of the oil and grease off of them, but not painted so you know there isn't any rust hiding beneath. What you see is the OEM mitsu finish.

As shown, ABS sensors and even the OEM dust shields are included, so this becomes a very simple swap. Unplug your ABS sensors, unbolt your knuckles, swap these on, bolt up the Brembo discs and calipers, plug the sensors back in and you're good to go.

**SOLD** . Shipping on these will be brutal due to the hubs about doubling the weight. If I recall correctly when I weighed these for my luggage it was about 37-38lbs PER KNUCKLE/HUB, so I need to ship ~75lbs which is over the US Post Office weight limit. However I just couldn't see wasting the good hubs for the reasons outlined above. A big savings over the $650 + S&H here without hubs: https://stmtuned.com/products/oem-jdm-galant-knuckles-for-2g-brembo-swap?variant=45477316809
    JDM Knuckles 1.jpg JDM Knuckles 2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. High PSI

High PSI Proven Member

Joined Oct 21, 2004
    USA, Australia
    Price drop. The "I spun a bearing yesterday and I'm heading overseas again in three days" sale. :thumb:

3. High PSI

High PSI Proven Member

Joined Oct 21, 2004
    USA, Australia
    SOLD