1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

ISO 2G GSX auto trans in central FL

Posted by Dutchs96GSX, Jun 10, 2014

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. Dutchs96GSX

Dutchs96GSX Probationary Member

Joined May 19, 2014
    Haines City, Florida
    Hey guys new to the forum, new to the import side. My car is a 96 Eclipse GSX with an auto trans..it appears my trans is bad so now i am on the hunt for a replacement....im dying to get my car on the road. If anyone has one feel free to message me on here, or text me 863-632-7362. Thanks

--Dutch--

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. miliman13

miliman13 Proven Member

Joined Jan 1, 2011
    tampa, Florida
    Watch the local junk yards like a hawk, because they only last a day or so before some one takes them and tries to flip them. Good luck

My DSM:
  3. Dutchs96GSX

Joined May 19, 2014
    Haines City, Florida
    my best friend own Osceola Auto Salvage in Intercession City, and I have him checking daily. I heard there might be one in LKQ tampa, but thats gonna be a trip i have to do on my day off.

4. miliman13

miliman13 Proven Member

Joined Jan 1, 2011
    tampa, Florida
    My DSM:
  5. Dutchs96GSX

Joined May 19, 2014
    Haines City, Florida
    awesome when i go out hunting for parts if i see some dsms ill post from the yard with pics to pay it forward. thanks again

6. miliman13

miliman13 Proven Member

Joined Jan 1, 2011
    tampa, Florida
    No prob! AS of yesterday i did not see any AWD though.

My DSM:
  7. Dutchs96GSX

Joined May 19, 2014
    Haines City, Florida
    ok so update trans is out, TC locked up because the sleeve on the seal for the input shaft is all bound up. gonna pull the pump and see what it all looks like in there