The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ISO 2G GSX auto trans in central FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchs96GSX

Probationary Member
May 19, 2014
Haines City, Florida
Hey guys new to the forum, new to the import side. My car is a 96 Eclipse GSX with an auto trans..it appears my trans is bad so now i am on the hunt for a replacement....im dying to get my car on the road. If anyone has one feel free to message me on here, or text me 863-632-7362. Thanks

--Dutch--

my best friend own Osceola Auto Salvage in Intercession City, and I have him checking daily. I heard there might be one in LKQ tampa, but thats gonna be a trip i have to do on my day off.

awesome when i go out hunting for parts if i see some dsms ill post from the yard with pics to pay it forward. thanks again

ok so update trans is out, TC locked up because the sleeve on the seal for the input shaft is all bound up. gonna pull the pump and see what it all looks like in there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back