The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Interior rear view mirror

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidleyNoah

Proven Member
Jul 3, 2014
Redondo Beach, California
Anyone know of an after market mirror that will slide into the existing window mount on a 2G. Basically I'm just needing the mount. I purchased a rear view camera with the monitor installed in the mirror. The mirror/monitor clamps over the top of the existing mirror. I'd like to be able to remove my mirror and just use the new one but I need to figure out a mounting system.

I took my mirror apart and there is no easy way to use the mount off of it. I'd have to destroy it to try to make it work.

Thanks

Anyone know of an after market mirror that will slide into the existing window mount on a 2G. Basically I'm just needing the mount. I purchased a rear view camera with the monitor installed in the mirror. The mirror/monitor clamps over the top of the existing mirror. I'd like to be able to remove my mirror and just use the new one but I need to figure out a mounting system.

I took my mirror apart and there is no easy way to use the mount off of it. I'd have to destroy it to try to make it work.

Thanks
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/auto-dimming-mirror-conversion-part-1.452730/
You could also try to use this write up to modify the mirror.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back