The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

intercooler setup with no turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amen to that!

I've gotten offers from $300 to $400 on my twin-scroll T4 Holset HX-52 turbo kit by newbs thinking that it is possible to bolt this turbo kit and make 900 AWHP and a stock engine and a stock transmission... probably an AUTOMATIC!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

BTW - you'd probably be better gaining HP by putting stickers then putting a not needed heavy FMIC... HINT...HINT :aha:

Ill give you $300! >.<
Your know you want to!

What heavy frontmount? The evo 9 weights like 10lbs. LOL If I was that worried about weight reduction I'd be screwed im 250, lil on the heavy side. I try removing anything I can to save space not weight. I love the clean look, Hate the crowded look. Simple is better and usually smarter.

My car is never driven either its not even registerd to me, still have the origonal title from the first and previous owner.

What heavy frontmount? The evo 9 weights like 10lbs. LOL If I was that worried about weight reduction I'd be screwed im 250, lil on the heavy side. I try removing anything I can to save space not weight. I love the clean look, Hate the crowded look. Simple is better and usually smarter.

My car is never driven either its not even registerd to me, still have the origonal title from the first and previous owner.

That is 10 lbs more than before, its a fact that more weight will make the car slower with same amount of torque and HP being applied.

I say ditch the intercooler, or shed 10 pounds and put one in.

Lol I guess Ill hit the tredmill cause I like the fm evo ic. Its on there for when I get the fp 28g. Trying to pay for a house and build a car makes things slow while keeping 2 other cars street legal. Everyones got jokes LOL.

So much Honda talk what did this topic have to do with Honda ? Nothing.

It's funny how these sort of topics get the most attention than someone who really ask a question but some of those funny pics did give me a good chuckle especially that dog.

If you want a turbo car, just save up and buy one. Please do tons and tons of reading as well.

While, this is most likely a troll, I do have a friend that had a mostly bone stock GS-T (swore he had every mod on the planet and thought I fell for it), had a FMIC. But guess what? He also had a SMIC that was actually connected when I looked real hard.

While his FMIC was wedged between the bumper and the condenser + zip ties.

Just dead weight if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to that!

I've gotten offers from $300 to $400 on my twin-scroll T4 Holset HX-52 turbo kit by newbs thinking that it is possible to bolt this turbo kit and make 900 AWHP and a stock engine and a stock transmission... probably an AUTOMATIC!!!

BTW - you'd probably be better gaining HP by putting stickers then putting a not needed heavy FMIC... HINT...HINT :aha:

Ill give you $301 for it, I think I can get 900whp, but with how cool it would look on my car, im thinking ill net around 940whp!! :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back