The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

innovate scg1 boost spike/lean

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akdov823

Proven Member
Sep 20, 2014
feeding hills, Massachusetts
so basically i'm having a issue holding steady boost. i'm using the scg1, and seems like the boost is spiking and causing a sudden lean issue which in return leads to a sudden lean issue, and then boost cut.

Attachments

• log.2016.06.07-12.elg
    27.7 KB · Views: 38
I am having similar issues! I can't seem to control boost. I have my safety setting to hit fuel cut at either 11.5 afr or 30psi. Well a couple of weeks ago, I went out to begin tuning for higher boost and in 3rd gear my boost spiked to 28.8 psi and I leaned out to 11.5, then boost cut. I have began to notice a flashing "o2 htr" when building boost now. Since the fuel cut moment I have not been able to keep boost down. I am leaning towards replacing the boost solenoid and 02 sensor. Have you fixed the problem yet?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back