The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

injector problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proven Member
Nov 24, 2012
St clair, Pennsylvania
Hey i have a 91 talon and latley its been breaking up under a load
The other day i was looking over a log of it acting up and my injector duty cycle was dropping to 0 percent and then back up to like 80
So i went and turned the injectors off in link and wheen i turn cylinder 4 off theres no change in how it runs the other 3 affect how it runs
So i swapped injectors around and coils to see if it would move to a different cylinder and it stays on number 4
I checked the wiring and changed the injector resistor and still nothings changed
Any ideas??
Thanks in advanced

It would help to know what injectors these are, yeah?

Go fill out your profile with an updated mod list. Nobody will be able to effectively help you without knowing what's been modified on your car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back