The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G ideas on bumper support

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZmocoLoco

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Chandler, Arizona
im looking for ideas on a new bumper support. im not worried about crashing the car, im worried about someone else crashing into me now days... with all the texting and driving going on! pics for ideas, thanks!

Are you asking about something for the front or rear? In either case, I'd think maybe tubular steel in place of the composite crash beams.

thanks for the reply. that was a good question. i suppose both front and rear are in order... is there anything pre made in this sense by any chance?

Just some food for thought. The stock bumpers are composite for a reason. If you make them out of tubular steel and get into a good accident, it's going to transfer that energy into the chassis more than the composites would have.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back