The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

I added my own touch to my Eagle emblem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow that does look amazing. The emblem by itself looked kind of lame but on the car it looks a hell of a lot better.

Looks Great! Ill have to show my buddy that! Looks different and stands out!

Thanks dude, That was what i was going for.

Wow that does look amazing. The emblem by itself looked kind of lame but on the car it looks a hell of a lot better.

LOL thanks. Yup, it didn't look very good on a napkin haha. But when I get the rest of the red touches added, I think it will look even better.

Wow, very nice! I love the red on black.

I wish something would look nice on tan like that does.:sosad:

if you presure wash your car be carefull i did something simalar a while back and with out noticeing i guess just got to close and i peeled off the E with out even noticing i was like WTF when i noticed it a few days laterLOL. but maybe just used the wrong adhesive.

so ## looking for the stock letters that say tsi awd? like the black ones?

if you presure wash your car be carefull i did something simalar a while back and with out noticeing i guess just got to close and i peeled off the E with out even noticing i was like WTF when i noticed it a few days laterLOL. but maybe just used the wrong adhesive.

LOL Yeah, I though of that as well. The car never really gets dirty, so using pressure on them shouldnt be necessary.

so ## looking for the stock letters that say tsi awd? like the black ones?

Yes I am. I'm looking for red ones off a 95-96. If you have some, please PM me. :thumb:

na dude. mine were black i took off the tsi and left the awd one. its a 96 though. i didnt know they came red. or are u just going to paint them red?

na dude. mine were black i took off the tsi and left the awd one. its a 96 though. i didnt know they came red. or are u just going to paint them red?

Yeah, the red 95-96 Talon's had red badging as well. The ones I have aren't painted. (accept for the black on the emblem) Mine came off a red ESi

That's nice man, Def. different. They match the car pretty good too.
Put pics up when you add the Tsi.
Bet it's going to look bad a$$.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back