The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

how to remote mount brake line support with coilovers that don't provide spot in rear

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On my coil overs which are megans there is no spot on the rear strut for the stock support that goes where the two lines meet. Al ot of threads on here have people saying to just zip tie them onto the strut but i was looking for a cleaner more permanent solution

my first step was to use a small drill bit then a combo drill/tap bit in m8x1.25 thread and located a spot where the lines would be secure and still have enough flex so they weren't stressed. i drilled and bolted them on

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

now the lines are permanently secured and out of the way. plus i dont have to worry about zip ties anytime i need to move something around or want to work on the brakes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back