Separate names with a comma.
Posted by 92GSXman, Sep 5, 2004
Automatic Tranny - 4G63 automatic tranny discussions. Sponsored by Import Performance Transmissions
yes it will .. and I don't think you can fill it as fast as it will drain. I've always hear you NEED the machine.
- Remove both ends off the cooler
- place one end in a bucket (old fluid)
- Place other end in FRESH ATF (20 quarts or so)
- Start Car in neutral
- Run until most fresh ATF has run through system or sooner if fluid
appears clean (cherry red).
- replace lines on cooler
- top off with ATF and test drive.
Can it be this easy? OR am I missing something?