The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink How does this log look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obx tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2005
Manteo, North_Carolina
I was unsure of how to post the info you would want. Will keep trying to figure it out. Boost leak test done and compression 180 across the board. I know tps is a few off just having trouble getting it exact. Just wondering how I am doing with the tuning. Feels good and no knock. Looking to up boost to 20 psi.

Attachments

• log.2018.09.02-05.elg
    211.8 KB · Views: 114
This thread has the template.

Just copy and past then fill out the info. Not sure why its not auto populating, I’ll check on that.

As for the log, it looks like you have done your homework. The short section of idle at the end looks good. Airflowperrev, ISCposition, CMBfueltrim etc lines up.

The WOT pull looks pretty good. The AFR’s go .5 point lean in some spots so i would suggest reeling that in more before upping the boost. get it where it + or - .2 or .3 at the most. Other than that, it looks good.

Last edited:
This thread has the template.

Just copy and past then fill out the info. Not sure why its not auto populating, I’ll check on that.

As for the log, it looks like you have done your homework. The short section of idle at the end looks good. Airflowperrev, ISCposition, CMBfueltrim etc lines up.

The WOT pull looks pretty good. The AFR’s go .5 point lean in some spots so i would suggest reeling that in more before upping the boost. get it where it + or - .2 or .3 at the most. Other than that, it looks good.
Thanks. Ill try to get the form next time.

I started link Oct of last year and have the basics down. Just keep doing your research, you're doing a good job so far. Idle looks great! As boostbeaver mentioned dial in AFR's after 650hz. But, I'd check your throttle cable first because you're not at 100% throttle at WOT. Correct that and then take another WOT pull and adjust MAF. Once that's dialed in, then up boost moderately monitoring Knock and AFR's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back