The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Hose help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nodaysoff92

Proven Member
Jun 15, 2014
Detroit, Michigan
This is probably as pathetic as it gets for this newbie tech section. I don't have time and probably over thinking things right now. Because late hungry tired etc. I'm installing the VRSF FMIC and had to remove the reservoir tank rookie mistake to not take pictures of everything hooked up.

1. Where does the overflow tank Hose connect to? I'm looking all over but can't remember.

2. Anybody know where this hose connects this one always been off can't figure out where it goes.

3. I found out where that one goes BOV Duhh I'm so stupid but any help on other too much appreciated.

Lastly where do you guys have your coolant overflow tank at since I'll have to relocate mine.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The overflow tank hose connects to your thermostat housing right by the cap. That other hose looks like the one that comes from your charcoal canister. If so it get hooked up to your intake pipe.

Oh and the other hose on the overflow just hangs down by the tank to put any "overflow" straight to the ground.

Hope that helps.
Thanks so much I been combing over the whole front end trying to figure out where the other overflow hose goes and turns out it just hangs anyway. Thanks infinitely

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back