The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Holset Turbos, RESULTS ONLY (COMPLETE INSTALLED SYSTEMS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Met my current goals for the 7 Blade HX35 (run 120+ or 11s...did both) and it still has a lot left in it with a BLT, leaned out tune, and a bit of cam gear tuning. This turbo is seeing 45-50psi MAX oil pressure and is holding up great feeding from the ofh. Relevant mods (All mods are in my profile) :

7 Blade HX35 at 26psi peak for the 11.89 run
Machined T3 5-bolt turbonetics housing to fit hx35
Turbonetics manifold
Tial wastegate
VRSF fmic
Greddy bov
1g throttle body
Speed density with DSMLink tuned for E85
OEM Composite Headgasket
MAPerformance Head Studs
BSE on stock 125k mile 7 bolt block
HKS 272 Cams

Pretty sure these hurt me more than help because of how little of a sidewall they have but:
255/35/18 tires

First run of the day with a bogged launch and first time at the track with the new turbo
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Raised the two step to 5k and did another pass...bogged the launch still and had to let out in second gear because of wheel hop...I knew it had more in it after this run

Final and best run of the day...11.89@120. Somewhat decent launch and didn't have to let out any. I was ecstatic to meet both of my goals for the day!

I may have more results later on but for now I feel this was more than acceptable. I haven't done a blt in months so I am sure it has a few leaks LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I took my car to the track this past Sunday. Didn't have much drive time to get use to it cause I finished my awd conversion and then finished my tune within about a week's time and let it sit a few days in the garage cause I didn't wanna break anything. Lol. Although my stupid air filter did break a few days in advance to track day. Only had enough money for gas and getting into the track so figured maybe I'd be safe to drive it there and back just for track day. NOT!!! Stupid moron in a truck in front of my on the highway ran off the road into the median and kicked up a bunch of dirt and rocks and my turbo ingested something. Almost killed my plans.

Anyway, it was a relatively cool day out so was a GREAT day for racing. I sucked on every single launch though. I'll be ready next time though. How I popped off a 1.770 60ft on a bogged launch I have no clue. Lol.

Mods are in my profile. This was at 22 psi, 93 octane with 3/4 of a tank of fuel. Weight of car, guessing 3000 cause it was 2800 in fwd before my conversion. This was the very 1st time to the track with this car. Looking at guy's post above me makes me feel confident that I'm an 11 second car for sure. Especially since I bogged my launches. Anyway, here's the timeslip (1/8th mile) and some vids. One from outside was my 1st run of the day where I ran a buddy of mine and I did a 7.9 run on that one.

7 9 Run - YouTube
7.892 1/8th mile time - YouTube

And this is how I should be launching next time out. Ignore that speed limit sign. Uhhh, this was a closed course. Uh, yeah. :hellyeah:
Dsm awd 6k rpm launch - YouTube

Hope to be posting up better results next month.

Oh yeah, installed pic....

Oh yeah, and here's a log of that run.

Attachments

• 7.892 eight mile time.elg
    14.2 KB · Views: 159
Went over to Beyond Redline for their dyno day and threw down 550 AWHP and 457 TQ at 37 psi. Not to shabby for a 20 year old stock block/head minus cams and standard arps :)

HX40 pro 6 blade - e85 - BM1550s - 255 intank/044inline - twinscroll 16cm^2 housing - standard arps - delta 272's - everything else is stock.

It had more left in it, but couldn't go past 7500k rpm due to stock valve springs and stock rod bolts.

Also didn't get much time to tweak or tune anything, so there was some HP left on the table there also. Basically right off the street (tune).

This thing makes boost crazy fast. 20psi around 3900k rpms

Turbo: 7 Blade Holset HX35 w/ BEP .55 A/R bolt-on housing, FP manifold, Tial 38mm external wastegate with PR MVS o2 housing.

Weight: Full weight, leather. Not sure on actual lbs but I'm pretty heavy too. ICW 18 inch wheels with Nankang street tires.

Boost:24 PSI

Fuel/Engine Mang.: 93 OCT, PTE 950's, ECMlink V3, Speed Density.

AFR: ~11.0-11.3:1

Timing: 15.9* Peak timing

Compression: 8.5:1

Bolt-on Modifications:
Walbro 255, Fuel lab AFPR, VR Speed FMIC with Tial BOV, custom Vband 3" SS TBE to Apexi muffler. (no cat)

Engine Internals:
Completely stock 7 bolt block/head. Head has been rebuilt but using factory parts. ARP L19's.

Drivetrain Modifications:
Southbend TZ/FE disk with SSX PP. Brand new front GSP axles.

Results: Best time so far was an ET of 12.62 @ 108. This was my first time at the track with the new setup. I was battling a terrible misfire so I only got 3 passes. My best pass was the last of the night. Ran a 12.8 with my brother in the car and then a 12.66 and lastly the 12.62. I know there is more in it just the way it is, but my tuner, Dacowgod, is changing the tune a bit by my request for more boost. I'm hoping to go back and at least break 11's.

Wanted to share my results as of so far with you guys..

7 blade Hx35, stock 12cm divided exhaust housing, RedJack twin scroll manifold..

V3 w/ speed density, FIC 1000s and single walbro 255 not rewired.

21 psi, 13* peak timing and flowing 40 lb/min.

10.8-11.2 AFR

All of this was thought to bed at WOT to me but it seems that my pedal or something is messed up because the log is only showing 70% throttle position..

Would have kept upping the boost but we were getting a couple degrees of knock that we couldnt get rid of which turned into a spun rod bearing on my forged bottom end with 800 miles..

I dont have any dyno numbers or track times yet, Ill update when I get some!

Attachments

• holsetin.jpg
    holsetin.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 22
  • cleanbay2.jpg
    cleanbay2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 24
After three weeks of constantly fiddling with a fuel issue, I was able to get a great series of runs last night. This was the result:

[youtube]0ugRTpI9xXk[/youtube]

Holset HX40 6-blade
.70 ar BEP Housing
Redjack Racing T3 Manifold
RCI -8 Feed/-6 Return Fuel System with Rail and Regulator
Full Blown Double Pumper
Quartermaster Twin Disk
15" Wheels with M&H Racemasters
DSM Link v3 on SD
50/50 pump/Q16

Oh, and STOCK 110k mile 7-bolt and STOCK 110k mile transmission!

60ft --- 1.604
1/8th --- 7.084
MPH --- 102.89
1/4 --- 10.920
MPH --- 129.44

Last edited:
After a rather disappointing trip to Ohio in April for the Ohio Mile we started getting ready for Speed Week early. I knew we were close with things, we just did not get enough runs to get the last of the kinks worked out. We got three runs total and only one run were we could get into 5th gear.

We came home on a mission to get ready and get this car to where we knew it could be. It has been a rough five years, but we have had a feeling all along this year would be the year we claimed at least one if not both of the Production Supercharged records that we are chasing. The F motor class which is 2.01-3.00L and G motor class which is 1.51-2.00L.

We did the math in the land speed calculators and to claim the records the calculators said we needed 720-730hp to reach our goals. So we went in with a goal of 700hp or so and would adjust from there once we got to Utah, IE-turn the boost up during a run if the GPS display did not say a certain MPH by the 3 and 4 mile markers.

Well, right off the bat we exceeded our goals with the first pull being 775hp. Boost was 38psi so we decided to go from there and just work on getting the car a bit smoother. Well upwards of 15 runs later we were able to smooth it out nicely. After a plug change to BR9ES' we were able to get our EGT's to acceptable levels and start leaning on it. We had three runs after the swap but could not seem to tune around it breaking up. We took the plugs out and gapped them down to .018". The very next pull is what you see below. 816hp. And it pulled smooth as could be to 9000rpm.

We came into today with a goal of running the car over 200mph after the flogging to see if the motor would hold together and to see if our new re-engineered water and oil paths through the motor were going to work and be successful. That and see if this head gasket would stay intact with all the oil and coolant ports blocked off on the deck of the motor and cylinder head. We made it to 210mph before we figured that was enough and after 15 runs it was clear the new engine program was a success.

As I said, it took 5 years, but I think we are finally ready. We are gladly accepting sponsorships for cams and intake manifolds to prove their gains and see if this Holset is worth 900hp. With the way things work out at the Salt, we feel we have 30-50hp left in our configuration if this car was a drag car. We do have to dial the timing back a bit and run a ton of fuel through the motor in order to keep head gaskets in the motor for 5 miles at a time.

Here we come Bonneville.

1991 Eagle Talon
Off the shelf Ross 8.5:1 pistons
Off the shelf Manley H beam rods
Used Holset HX52
Stock intake manifold
Crower 413 cams

816hp 1991 Eagle Talon TSi 6/14/2012 - Car Videos on StreetFire

Last edited:
I made 556 hp at 6035 ft above sea level. All the tuning was done by me and I used the lowest rated dyno in Colorado (revolutions performance "heart breaker dyno). As soon as I get a stiffer boost controller spring I'll try my luck at 40 + psi.

HX40 7 blade .63 a/r BEP housing
HKS 272 cams
ARP L19 head studs
9:1 compression .040 over
FIC 1450
Wally 255
Bosch 044
Aeromotive AFPR
-6 an feed lines

Last edited:
Got my Holset results and My personal best....

Turbo Holset HX-35 7 Blade with the T3 .70 A/R BEP housing,

Exhaust Red Jacket manifold, full 3" exhaust with no cat.

Intake Fmic, Gm maf, K&N

Fuel FIC 780's, WB 255hp,

Engine 6 bolt .20 over no B.S. , HKS 272/272 cams, ARP's

Drive-train Shep stage 3 with upgrades, ACT 2900 with street disk, Oem TOB, Redline fluids

management S-AFC II, Jeff O. chip, GM translater, wide-band

Boost level 25psi

this was my same set up for last few years when I had my evo 16g. all I did was a turbo swap and some tuning with what I had.

This was the first time at the track since 08 so need less to say I need some seat time. I got 4 runs in each on quick and quicker really did seem to level out so who knows what I really can do with out having to worry about breaking.
can forget the best part.. I drove this 5 hours each way and did this at the shootout baby :hellyeah:

first was a 12.6 spinning bad (Dont think I was in the grove):ohdamn:
August 18, 2012 3:35 PM - YouTube

second was a 12.0 spinning in 2nd gear
August 18, 2012 3:57 PM - YouTube

third was a 11.7 it finally hook good but missed 4th
August 18, 2012 4:02 PM - YouTube

fourth was the 11.51 didn't launch has hard as the third time but got all my gears
DSM/EVO shootout, holset HX35 11sec pass - YouTube

New personal best as of 8/30/2012 at PRP
[email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mYhajpp3s

Last edited:
Thought I would share my results,

hx35 8 blade on the .55ar bolt on housing, stock bottom end, hks 272s and standard arps. 1000cc injectors, custom tuned chip, vrsf fmic, running e85 and 28psi. Ran back to back 12.1 @118. That is with a 1.8 60ft on slicks fwd.

I so badly want to run an 11 this season. Only two nights left this year before track closes. My other problem is I cant shift from 2-3 fast I have to baby it in. I love this turbo for the price it cant be beat!! If I cant get an 11 this season will be switching to the t3 platform!!:hellyeah:

We now have a very unique and very home built water injection system on the car. It consists of two nozzels at the throttle body and two before the turbo. I won't go into to much detail of our past few sessions on the dyno, but the HX52 is proving to be a monster more and more.

We are leaving in two days for World Finals at the salt flats and have been getting ready. We are going to start at 30psi and go from there for this event. With our new injection system we can finally lean the motor out and keep egt's down. We also run very cold plugs now. And now that we are not dieseling the engine we can put some timing back in it.

Our results with the motor leaned out and the timing up a good amount we made over 15 pulls over 750hp. The highest being 783hp@30psi before we dialed it bacv down a bit. Just for comparison sake, we made 816hp@38psi on the same dyno back in june before the water injection system with our old way of keeping egt's down.

So there you go. More or less 800hp with some very, very small stuff in this build with an HX52 repeatedly and reliably.

I saw 59 lb a min on a 3rd gear pull at 27psi on the .55AR bep woth the 7 blade hx40, i'll load a log. full boost by 4300rpm.

BC272/272
Mahle & Scat .020 over 9.2:1 CR
HX40 billet 7 blade .55AR BEP
DNP Tubular DSM flange
Tial 38mm WG dumped to a 2" straight tube
V3 SD Bad low timing
BRP9ES

English racing tune tomorrow morning, will report back with a good tune.

edit:
Sad news i didn't make very good numbers for a couple reasons, my base timing was getting thrown off due to a 7 bolt crank pully on a 6 bolt, these bc272 cams need to go cause they aren't giving the motor enough air for my goals. Being on a stock intake manifold isnt helping either. I made a total of 392awhp 395 corrected on 92 octane at 24psi safely for my conditions. the .55 AR BEP started to see back pressure at 22psi so that's where he stopped for pump gas. i'll be switching a few things up in the future in hopes for low 10s. this setup as it aits should be good for 11.6s.

i know this setup has more in it but conditions didn't permit. I'm also hitting a 11.5-11.8 afr which seems to be working fine, although i questioned the leanness.

Attachments

• 59 lb a min good pull.elg
    69.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
UPDATE:
1992 Plymouth Laser 6/4
Motor: standard eagle/wiseco setup 9:1, Delta regrinds(264,272), L19s, prematorque head gasket, stock 1g intake manifold, Punishment racing divided t4 mani, twin Tial 44mm wgs, 60mm hx40 7blade with stock 18cm^2 exhaust housing, precision front mount, Tial 50mm BOV, walbro 255 intank feeding Bosch 044, precision 1000s, afpr, dsmlink V3 on e85.

Drivetrain: Auto with upgraded clutches, welded center diff, STOCK TORQUE CONVERTER, and Road surge shift box. Stock everything else.

Suspension/tires: Agx struts with stock springs, toe eliminator kit, bfg drag radials(235/60/15s)
Car weighs 2900 without me in it, full interior street car!

Never dyno'd with this setup. But drove it 3hrs to the track and clicked of a 10.19 and 10.15 before getting kicked off. I then drove it 3hrs home with no issues.
Break down of the slips:
60': 1.531
1/8: 6.521
1/8mph: 107.91
1/4: 10.159
1/4mph: 134.42
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPctxYhlKLc&feature=share&list=UUMwndV_HpYsXCQ1TqzP3TnA]Beans running basement 10s in his Laser at Kearney Raceway Park. - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, well i upped my boost and maxed out my injectors and am soon to be switching a few things up so here is a log and my current setup on the bolt on .55AR housing.
Soon switching to an STM T3 manifold and .70AR BEP hot side, FIC2150s, and a cage in hopes for 9s.

Holset hx40 Billet 7 Blade in .55 AR BEP
DNP tubular dsm flange exhaust manifold with tial 38mm atmos dump
PTE 1000's
ETS 4" thick race fmic
Stock o2 housing
Stock 2g intake manifold
Stock 2g head
Stock cam gears & timing belt
Stock fuel filter lines to rail, -6AN to A1000 afpr
BC 272/272
Felpro perma torque
3" exhaust
Koyo 2g rad with one stock fan
Mahle pistons .020
Scat rods
Acl tri metals rod and main
Arp rod, main, and head studs.
Wally 255 in tank no rewire
94 octane pump gas only.

Only weight reduction, vis carbon finer oem hood,no fromt crash support, no AC, no emissions, almost no sound deadening material, No roll cage

full interior with spare tire and 50 lb tool bag and my fat 255lb ass.

30psi by around 5,000
IDC 98.4% on 1000's
Afr 11.5 max
VE is a little overshot but it gets the afrs where i want them. Even though it's inflated a bit link is saying I'm hitting 60-63lb per min. Realistically probably not quite that much.

Attachments

• 30psi first time .55AR BEP.elg
    22.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_6295.jpg
    IMG_6295.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Turbo: 56mm Billet 6blade HX40 in a BEP 70A/R T3 housing (turbo rebuilt by JusMX141)

Weight: 2820

Boost: 30psi tapering off to ~25 (havent figured this out yet, but its not a boost leak)

Fuel/Engine Mang: 1000cc injectors, 650cc/min 100% meth injection with a 250psi pump, v2.5 DSM link, stock 2G MAF with a 4bar map sensor for maf clamp feature.

AFR: Didn't check during the pass

Timing: 21-22*

Compression: 7.8:1

Bolt-on Modifications: No exhaust just running straight 3 inch out the bumper, DNP exhaust manifold, FP intake, JMF SMIM

Engine Internals: Bone stock 2.0 long block (still with rear balance shaft connected), ARP head studs, stock HG, BC272, BC valve springs/retainers

Drivetrain Modifications: Welded center Diff, Hoosier QTPs, Shot peened 1st/2nd gears and intermediate shafts, single synchro trans, higher preloads. Stock Tcase, Stock Driveshaft, Stock suspension, Stock 4 Bolt rear, Stock Axles.

Few little things to Iron out with the car: Not sure why the boost keeps dropping, could be a HG issue or a Boost control issue. I say headgasket because my over flow gets REALLY full after a pass. Also car breaks up when I shift into 4th using the NLTS almost as if the sensor isn't disengaging fast enough. That is def hurting my MPH and ET.

Shes not a looker under the bay but here is what it looks like. (I put over 50,000 DD miles on this engine in the last 5 years ive owned this car LOL)

Here is just a few pictures from the best pass to date and a video

(my time on the right)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5mYkFPs6H8

Update with dyno results:
Turbo hx-40 pro (6-blade) in a bolt-on housing. Stock 7.8:1 bottom end with 160k+ miles. Fpcam2x cams. Stock intake manifold. E70 running 34psi of boost.

441 HP 378 ft/lb torque
Mustang AWD dynamometer (AWD-500-SE)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2s60E8LnL0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turbo: 54mm 8 Blade HX35 in a bolton 55AR housing

Weight: Full Stock Full weight Galant VR-4

Boost: 28psi

AFR: 11.8-12.0

Timing: 21-22*

Compression: 7.8:1

Fuel/Engine Mang: FIC 1550cc injectors, Fuelab AFPR, Walbro 400, E85, v2.5 DSM link, stock (unhacked) 2G MAF.

Bolt-on Modifications: Magnaflow 2.5" catback, Ebay 3" downpipe, Ebay 3" electric cut out, Ported Evo 3 O2 housing, SBR Cast Race exhaust manifold, Ebay 38mm wastegate, FP intake, Hawver cast IM, DSM Short route FMIC 2.5"inlet/Outlet, Hallman Pro BC

Engine Internals: Bone stock 2.0 long block, ARP head studs, stock HG, BC280s, BC valve springs/retainers

Drivetrain Modifications: Transmission came with the car when I bought it blown up not sure on what it has done, H&R Lowering Springs, GR2 in the front, AGX in the back, Stock Tcase, Stock Driveshaft, Stock 4 Bolt rear, Stock Axles.

IDCs were at 91-93% on my 1050cc injectors/hotwired255, seeing about 46-48lbs/min. I upgraded to 1550ccs and a walbro 400 hopefully that lets me run 30-33psi. Not trying to break any records here just trying to have a nice reliable mid 11 second galant.

Time Slip(my time on the right)

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57x-Ixb-Gn0

Car

Last edited:
The car was not quite ready but here's my results .

Setup 6 Bolt Block with Evo 8 pistons , Delta 272 HKS , 1600cc injector , single 450 walbro , hx35 56mm 7 blade version , tune with dsmlink v3 speed density and e85 boost 30 psi droppin to 28 , waste gate spring wont hold on high rpms. Airfuel was 10.5 hella rich for e85 so i am loosing some power right there. After i fix the gate ill dyno again with better tune. Over all good run car made 485whp @ 5580rpm and 468tq @ 5185rpm on 28 psi , I was about to do 4rd gear pull , but my drive shaft hangers ware so messed up , started to vibrate pretty bad, so we let it go for next time.

video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aIgAWX3hsg]90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 3rd Gear Dyno Pull - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_1705_resize.jpg
    IMG_1705_resize.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 271
Hx-35 in bep housing boosting 31psi but its falling to 26ish. I'll head back once I get it hold boost. Kelford 272s on E-85. 8.5:1 compression. Check profile for rest.

Made 3 pulls with two of them hitting 458 hp 435tq and one 457 hp on dynojet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFHw48LG1tE]Dyno pull - YouTube[/ame]

back again guys

11.1 @ 132MPH
7 blade HX40 .70AR BEP
2900lbs w out driver
FIC 2150
67LB/MIN
35.6PSI
9:1 CR
MAHLE & SCAT
Toyo Proxes 4 street tires on stock GSX rims
Stock intake manifold
Stock valve train
1gTB
BC272
ETS 4" FMIC
C16 race gas
Temporarily gutted (only have dash, Center console, door panels front speakers, and carpet)
Spare tire well delete
No AC
No Ps
No emissions
3" turbo back (soon to be side exit)

Shifting at 8k on stock valve train. Bounced off the limiter a few times causing a bog into 2nd. the bog was also due to my surprise at the car actually hooking this time instead of burning out LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbw_FfkOge4]11.1 second run - YouTube[/ame]

shitty video but its a video!

Attachments

• IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Mods:
HY35 turbo
T3 Turbonetics exhaust manifold
Tial 38mm external wastegate
Custom v-band o2 housing
3'' Punishment Racing downpipe (cat delete)
3'' GReddy TI-C exhaust
VRSF frontmount intercooler
1g intake manifold
EGR block-off plate
1g throttle body
1g Mishimoto radiator
JMF oil catch can with -6an lines
Tial Q 50mm blow-off valve
4" Forced Performance intake w/ 9" K&N air filter
Unorthodox Racing crank pulley
NGK spark plugs
Mangecore spark plug wires

Engine Internals:
Stock 6 bolt block
Magnus Motorsports oil filter
Balance shaft elimination
ARP headstuds
Stage 2 ported & polished 2g head
Kelford 272/272 camshafts
Evo 8 valve springs & retainers
3g revised lifters

Drivetrain:
Automatic to 5-speed transmission swap
Southbend Clutch SS-Series 2200# pressure plate
TZ/B-Series kevlar/ceramic dual friction clutch disk
Stainless steel full clutch line
Symborski shifter cable bushings
Symborski shifter base bushings

Engine Management:
'99 GST "Black box" ECU
Tuned with ECUFlash on speed density
Logged with EvoScan
AEM digital wideband
AEM Tru-boost controller/gauge
AEM digital water temperature gauge
AEM digital oil pressure gauge
OMNI 4 bar MAP sensor
GM AIT

Fuel System:
PTE 1200cc injectors
STM fuel pump rewire
Fuelab 515 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuelab 818 Fuel Filter
Walbro 255 fuel pump
RCI fuel rail with -6an fittings

Bay

93 oct: 438hp @ 28psi
110 oct: 492hp @ 30psi

Left: very first pass ever. Right: best pass from the same weekend. Still need to learn how to drive, LOL

Took the spyder to the local track today for test n tune.

Stock short block, BC272s, BC springs. VRspeed fmic and Speed density

Single rewired wally 255. 1000cc's

Redjack t/s manifold. Hx35 7 blade. 26 psi 17* peak timing.

Made 4 passes. First two I was locked out of second. Third, went 12.42 @ 116.1 with a 1.8 60'

Final pass! I had two goals today, 11s or 120 traps.. I got pretty close!! Now, I know my IDC's are ridiculous, but the car wasnt running "dangerously" lean so I left it for the time being. Im also no pro tuner!
"]
[/URL]

Attachments

• byron12.2.elg
    51.7 KB · Views: 111
Finally Got my car to the track.

MODS
Mahle pistons Manley H beams
Self Ported Head
Delta K272
Stock Intake Manifold
Redjack Turbo Manifold
HX40 pro with BATMOWHEEL
BEP T3 housing

Keep In mind this pass was in 20PSI, PUMP GAS, OLD STREET TIRES
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RnxDHr7mE0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back