For Sale Highly Discounted!!! NIB KW V3's with DG Style RTM Spherical Tophats and Custom Bushing by RRT

Posted by Chaotic Deconstruct, Nov 11, 2017

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Chaotic Deconstruct

Chaotic Deconstruct Supporting VIP

Joined Apr 30, 2017
    Crossville, Tennessee
    I am moving to the GTR platform and will be parting out some items I had purchased for a recent build.

As the title states I have NIB KW V3's with RTM spherical top mounts and custom bushings from RRT. I purchased them from Vivid Racing in June(takes forever to get these from Germany) and had RRT build me the same bushing/top hat setup as TSIAWD666.

The RTM spherical top mounts come with bushings to use the DG Koni setup if you wanted. The custom bushing are exclusively for the KW V3 setup and are in the clear plastic bag. The 4 black top hats are required as well to run the KW V3's with the top mount. This is a custom setup that took me quite a while to put together. Short of Penske one off custom shocks($10k or more), this is a premier suspension setup for DSM without question.

I have over $3000 in this setup, all of which have zero miles.

Asking $2300 OBO for everything.

I am willing to work with qualified buyers so don't hesitate to send an offer.

Also, please pardon the DSS stage 2 front axles in the photos. They are for sale also, but not included in the price.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 8:57 AM
    My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

T25   manual
  2. Chaotic Deconstruct

Joined Apr 30, 2017
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Bump for updated price!

My DSM:

Street Build

T25   manual
  3. Chaotic Deconstruct

Joined Apr 30, 2017
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Bump for updated price! Don't hesitate to PM me an offer!

My DSM:

Street Build

T25   manual
  4. Chaotic Deconstruct

Joined Apr 30, 2017
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Bump for updated price!

My DSM:

Street Build