The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink High air fuel ratio at idle (dsmlink log)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90EclipsePos

Proven Member
Jun 22, 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
Was wondering if some of you guys could help me with my dsmlink settings. I feel like I have most of the settings dialed in ok but not sure where else to make adjustments. My main issue is running really high air fuel ratio at idle it will normally run around 16:1 to 17:1 after warmed up according to my wideband o2. Cold it likes to die and is running above 22:1. I feel my fuel calculations are off because the combined fuel trim is -15% but i'm having a hard time dialing them in. Another question I have is with dsmlink when setting a higher idle do you still have to set timing to 5 deg or does it change when running a higher idle? Also with larger cams is the air flow per rev still around 25?

The car is a 91 gsx 5 speed converted from auto, 1000cc injectors, 340lph fuel pump rewired, 2g maf, and 272-264 cam combination dsmlink v3 ECU was just wen thru this year. Since I purchased this thing I have replaced a lot of faulty parts and still might have missed some so if you guys have any ideas what else to check let me know.

Attachments

• log.2018.09.30-02.elg
    23.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back