1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Help

Posted by ineedadsm09, Dec 24, 2016

Please Support JNZ Tuning
  1. ineedadsm09

ineedadsm09 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 3, 2011
    crookston, Minnesota
    So because i am new i cannot post anything or reply to an ad with a car for sale. Makes no sense. Also, i have been a member for 4 plus years. I sold my talon and kept my name on the site. I am now back. That has to account for something. What is up with this probationary period thing. Why cant i reply to ads and for sale posts. Can an admin just approve you. It says i have to contribute to this site. I joined the site and i am trying to buy a talon or an awd turbo. What do i need to do to get off this probation.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. 19Eclipse90

19Eclipse90 DSM Wiseman

Joined Sep 29, 2003
    OKC, Oklahoma
    juanb likes this.