Help

Posted by ineedadsm09, Dec 24, 2016
Newbie Thread Graveyard - Repetitive questions already answered in the FAQ Forum, Tech Articles, other New Member required reading, VFAQ.com, etc. This is a read-only forum. If your thread ends up here, you didn't do the required reading.

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. ineedadsm09

ineedadsm09 Probationary Member

crookston, Minnesota
    So because i am new i cannot post anything or reply to an ad with a car for sale. Makes no sense. Also, i have been a member for 4 plus years. I sold my talon and kept my name on the site. I am now back. That has to account for something. What is up with this probationary period thing. Why cant i reply to ads and for sale posts. Can an admin just approve you. It says i have to contribute to this site. I joined the site and i am trying to buy a talon or an awd turbo. What do i need to do to get off this probation.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. 19Eclipse90

19Eclipse90 DSM Wiseman

OKC, Oklahoma
    The answers you are after are all listed in the TOS agreed to when joining the site. In case you need a small refresher, please see the link below.

Membership Status and Posting Limitations

juanb likes this.