The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Help with Kiggly 1G with a 2G trans kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohlegend

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
Pemberville, Ohio
Before I go and start messing things up I have a few questions.
I just bought the kiggly 6 bolt with 2g trans. ( I have a fwd auto)
First Question - I use the stock block plate then the kiggly kit correct?
Second Question - How do I properly remove the dowels to install the longer ones?
Third Question - The Kiggly flex plate does not have a hole for the dowel pin on the crank, How do I properly remove the key so the flex plate fits on?

Before I go and start messing things up I have a few questions.
I just bought the kiggly 6 bolt with 2g trans. ( I have a fwd auto)
First Question - I use the stock block plate then the kiggly kit correct?
Second Question - How do I properly remove the dowels to install the longer ones?
Third Question - The Kiggly flex plate does not have a hole for the dowel pin on the crank, How do I properly remove the key so the flex plate fits on?

The adapter needs to be between the block and the stock starter plate. The kiggly plate is blank in the area around the starter. The dowels can be removed with vice grips, you wont be using the old ones anyway. I ground the key down on mine, I wasn't going to drill a hole in the flexplate. I did all this and the car was fine until I manual swapped it. Hope this helps!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back