The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

EVOscan Help with CeddyMods SD Logging

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smills1840

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2011
Blacksburg, Virginia
Alright, I'm attempting to convert to SD using ceddymods. I can't seem to get the Evoscan logging parameters to work properly though. I've attached a log with the following selected to log in Evoscan:

Engine RPM
Throttle Position
2Byte Load
2Byte AirCounts MAF
2Byte AirCounts SD
SD VE%
AirCount VE% Change
Battery Level
Boost Omni 4 BAR kPa

As you can see, the AirCount VE% Change is blank in the log, and I don't know why. Also, the 2Byte AirCounts SD is constantly at 3024, while the 2Byte AirCounts MAF fluctuates slightly like it should. What am I doing wrong here?

Attachments

• SD Log Example.xlsx
    33.6 KB · Views: 49
Also, when attempting to start the car on the ceddy SD rom with stock VE table, the car fires for about 2 seconds then dies. When using the MAF rom that I've been using for years, the cars rind fine. I assume this has to do with the VE table, but I can't log any of the necessary SD parameters to make adjustments.

Sorry I cant help but good luck with it. I have yet to see a car actually running SD with ceddymods. Been using ceddymods with MAF for years as well.

Well, I know several people using CeddyMods and speed density, and several professional tuners use it successfully as well. So I know that it works. However, nobody has been able to tell me why I can't log certain parameters in Evoscan correctly, and why I can't start my car on SD. The professional tuners say they start from scratch (which I don't know how to do) and the people I know that run CeddyMods have all had it professionally tuned so they aren't familiar with the process or software. I'll keep researching and playing with it, but for now I guess I'll just continue to run on MAF!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back