1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Hello from Utah

Posted by 95mitseclipsegst, Sep 4, 2018

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. 95mitseclipsegst

95mitseclipsegst Probationary Member

Joined Sep 4, 2018
    Tooele, Utah
    Hello all. Long time DSM enthusiast from Utah.

I currently have a 95 GST with a 4G63/64 hybrid set up. Always love to find a new (to me) forum for the vast knowledge that is available for these great cars.

Don't get out much due to the family life but love working on these cars as a hobby with my son.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. techboy

techboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2018
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    Awesome, and welcome. Now that my son is old enough I also enjoy working on cars with him. I hoping in the next several years to pick up a clean-ish 1G and do a mild restore on it with him.

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

13.876 @ 106.97 MPH
  3. 95mitseclipsegst

95mitseclipsegst Probationary Member

Joined Sep 4, 2018
    Tooele, Utah
    Yes. It is definitely a fun hobby to have. I would love to pick up one also but I need to get the 2G out of the garage before I can even think of getting another one for him.