1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Hello from the PNW

Posted by AlaskanBuilt, Jan 13, 2019 at 11:58 AM

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. AlaskanBuilt

AlaskanBuilt Probationary Member

Joined Sunday
    Yelm, Washington
    Wanted to introduce myself. Been looking for a DSM for quite a while now, getting harder to find one in decent shape since these cars are now 20+ years old. Yesterday I purchased a 95 Talon Tsi, it's an automatic so don't be too hard on me. Every Talon I've looked at or have been interested in is either cheap and ratted out, or mint and expensive. But I figure I can make things work with an automatic as I'm sure I've not been the only one to go this route. I came here to interact with other DSM owners and learn from those who have gone before me with their builds. I have read the info on the steps and mods of building a DSM depending on the power output one is desiring. My main goal is to be able to drive around and eat up Subaru fan boys all day not gonna lie LOL. Again hello from the PNW, and my handle is AlaskanBuilt because I will be moving up to Alaska this summer, the AWD will be nice up there for sure.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors