The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello from the PNW

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskanBuilt

Probationary Member
Jan 13, 2019
Fairbanks, Alaska
Wanted to introduce myself. Been looking for a DSM for quite a while now, getting harder to find one in decent shape since these cars are now 20+ years old. Yesterday I purchased a 95 Talon Tsi, it's an automatic so don't be too hard on me. Every Talon I've looked at or have been interested in is either cheap and ratted out, or mint and expensive. But I figure I can make things work with an automatic as I'm sure I've not been the only one to go this route. I came here to interact with other DSM owners and learn from those who have gone before me with their builds. I have read the info on the steps and mods of building a DSM depending on the power output one is desiring. My main goal is to be able to drive around and eat up Subaru fan boys all day not gonna lie LOL. Again hello from the PNW, and my handle is AlaskanBuilt because I will be moving up to Alaska this summer, the AWD will be nice up there for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back