1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Hello from Tampa FL.

Posted by ljasauto, Aug 27, 2018

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. ljasauto

ljasauto Probationary Member

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida
    First timer into a DSM, this is probably my 40th car I have bought haha. 15 years ago a couple of my friends had these cars and they were so cool to me and I knew how rare and "quick" they were. Well I just finished building an RX8 and decided I needed a new/another project to keep me busy.

So I was looking around town and couldn't find anything I was interested in. So then I expanded my search and BAM! I found a stock 91 eagle talon TSI!

Follow me on IG: jonditty for updated on the car.

Attached Files:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. ljasauto

ljasauto Probationary Member

Joined Aug 27, 2018
    Riverview, Florida