The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello from Tampa FL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljasauto

Probationary Member
Aug 27, 2018
Riverview, Florida
First timer into a DSM, this is probably my 40th car I have bought haha. 15 years ago a couple of my friends had these cars and they were so cool to me and I knew how rare and "quick" they were. Well I just finished building an RX8 and decided I needed a new/another project to keep me busy.

So I was looking around town and couldn't find anything I was interested in. So then I expanded my search and BAM! I found a stock 91 eagle talon TSI!

Follow me on IG: jonditty for updated on the car.

Attachments

• 3137AA1C-E65A-4D9F-AD2B-8374B7EB7863.JPG
    3137AA1C-E65A-4D9F-AD2B-8374B7EB7863.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 108
I'm excited to see the Talon up and running. I live in Pinellas Park just across the bay and am planning my rebuild in September. I need a little motivation for such a daunting task.

Awesome, I’m in Brandon I work our in saint Pete. Check out my channel I should be getting it running soon. YouTube: LJASauto

I already did. Once you get her up and running it would be nice to take some glamor videos of her. I'm "The Shmekler" on YouTube. I'm an armature director and you can see a few test shots that I've posted on my channel. All of the other stuff I've done is copy written and not on social media. If you need any help with vlogging ideas or editing work let me know.

Welcome to dsm tuners. What’s your goals with the talon? Just remember this forum will become your best friend for finding information.

I really just wanted to try a new platform, a couple friends of mine back in the early 2000s had a couple of these cars and I have always wanted one. This is probably my 40th car Ive had haha. This car it going to be for the street/dragstrip

I really just wanted to try a new platform, a couple friends of mine back in the early 2000s had a couple of these cars and I have always wanted one. This is probably my 40th car Ive had haha. This car it going to be for the street/dragstrip

As this isn’t your first rodeo, just always remember to keep up on Maintanance before mods. Looking forward to what she becomes in the future.

Lots done already. More to come. I have a couple videos up on the mods.

Attachments

• 6A46ADE5-F572-48E6-B83B-55F3B37A4AB2.jpeg
    6A46ADE5-F572-48E6-B83B-55F3B37A4AB2.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 83
Yeh it was in orlando, I didnt even turn it on when I bought it. I gave him the cash and said Ill turn it on when i get home LOL. Should be getting painted soon.

How is the scene down in that area?

We've got a place down in St. Pete never really thought they were around in the area, but apparently there are quite a few

That's

We've got a place down in St. Pete never really thought they were around in the area, but apparently there are quite a few

That's why I myself jumped on here; to see if the local DSM scene was active. I havn't seen them around town except a few 30K Evos. There's a Talon clone of mine in down town St. Pete I saw once; and another one in a parking garage in John's Pass. Other than that, I've never seen any Talon, Laser, Eclipse, in person around here. Just 3rd gen. GS Spyders.

Ah, thought it looked familiar. A couple of local guys were talking about buying it for parts.

PARTS NOOO!! haha its good car now

'

I am not sure really, I usually just stick to my own but, wouldnt mind meeting up with a couple dsms. I saw a few at IFO this weekend.

Well the car is painted. Pics coming soon.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

quick update on the RIDE

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back