1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Hello Friends

Posted by Clermas, Oct 22, 2018

Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Clermas

Clermas Probationary Member

Joined Oct 22, 2018
    Henderson, Nevada
    Hello to the community.

I have recently purchased a 1995 Eclipse GSX as a project car for my daughter and I to work on for the next 3 years until she can drive. We are both excited to get started and look forward to working together as a team to turn this car from pretty much stock into a head turner.

I got this vehicle to teach my daughter how to turn wrenches, be self sufficient and confident. I had worked on vehicles off and on since childhood. My father was a life long mechanic and I helped him often as he worked out of the garage most years. The mechanical and electrical skills I picked up just from helping him helped me transition smoothly into a well paying career as an Elevator Tech.

I hope that my daughter and my Son (who I will drag into the garage to help) will pick up some life skills that will help them in their future independent lives all while learning what it means to invest time and energy into something and see it pay off in the end.

Thanks for reading. Pictures to come.

20181017_172342[1].jpg

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

14b   manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors